What We Believe
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return.
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church.
- The Bible as the living word of God – infallible, authoritative and everlasting, and the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being – the devil.
- In the spiritually-lost condition of all people and the essential need for ‘salvation’ by faith in Jesus Christ.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, typically with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God.
- In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.